KARAMOJO RIDGEBACKS’ PUPPY CONTRACT
Agreement made this______ day of _____________________, _________ between Emily Stubbs of, Broussard, Louisiana, USA, hereinafter referred to as “Breeder”, and hereinafter referred to as
Whereas Breeder offers for sale a Rhodesian Ridgeback further described as:
AKC Litter No.______________ Sex: ______
AKC No: __________________
Color: ____________ Markings: _______________
Date Whelped: ____________________
Sire: KARAMOJO’S MUUIJZA SEUN
AKC NO: HP57880301
DAM: KARAMOJO’S AMOR OF ARLLENTAR
AKC No: HP66486706
And in as much as buyer wishes to purchase the above-described Rhodesian Ridgeback, hereinafter referred to as “puppy” for the sum of ______________________________________________________
The deposit to hold a puppy is $500 which is non-refundable but is transferable to another litter and must be used within 2 years of placement of deposit, which applies towards purchase of puppy.
It is hereby agreed by both the Breeder and the Buyer that the following conditions will be met and that no other warranties or conditions are expressed or implied.
Breeder warrants that the above-described puppy is a purebred and is registerable with AKC and will provide AKC litter registration slip when puppy is picked up,
1. Karamojo will be used in the name of puppy that is registered.
Breeder will provide buyer with an individual health record by veterinarian of said puppy.
The buyer agrees that the full purchase price of puppy is due upon taking possession of the puppy.
The buyer agrees that this puppy is being purchased as a personal dog and that the buyer is not acting as a broker or purchasing for a second party.
BUYER AGREES TO HAVE A LICENSED VETERINARIAN OF BUYERS CHOICE WHO IS FAMILIAR WITH THE RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK BREED CERTIFY THE HEALTH OF SAID PUPPY, WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF TAKING POSSESSION OF PUPPY. BREEDER WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VETERINARIAN COSTS.
SHOULD BUYER FAIL TO TAKE THE PUPPY TO A LICENSED VETERINARIAN, WITHIN THE 3 BUSINESS DAY PERIOD THEN THIS CONTRACT IS VOID.
BREEDER agrees if the puppy is found to have any life-threatening diseases, a veterinarian certificate describing the problem must be sent to the breeder and phoned immediately at 337-281-2854. BUYER IS THEN ENTITLED TO A CHOICE OF ANOTHER PUPPY (OF EQUAL VALUE/QUALITY.
1. IF THE PUPPY DIES OR IS EUTHANIZED WITHIN THE 3 DAYS PRIOR TO BEING EXAMINED BY A LICENSED VETERINARIAN, THEN A DEATH CERTIFICATE MUST ACCOMPANY THE VETERINARIAN’S REPORT STATING REASON OF DEATH. THIS SHALL ALL BE SENT TO THE BREEDER.
2. PUPPY COMES WITH A (1) YEAR HEALTH GUARANTEE OF DERMOID SINUS AND HIP DYSPLASIA ONLY
3. PUPPY MUST BE KEPT UP TO DATE ON ALL VACCINATIONS AND WORMING.
4. LIMITED REGISTRATION: The buyer agrees to send proof of spay or neuter, 8 months old, for a female, and after one (1) year for a male puppy. DO NOT NEUTER A MALE BEFORE ONE YEAR.
FULL REGISTRATION: The buyer agrees this puppy will be co-owned with breeder, Emily Stubbs.
5. BUYER AGREES THAT IF AT ANY TIME THEY ARE UNABLE TO KEEP THE PUPPY (dog) THROUGHOUT THE LIFETIME OF ANIMAL HE OR SHE WILL NOTIFY BREEDER AND BREEDER AGREES TO TAKE OR HELP REHOME DOG.
6. VIOLATIONS OF THIS CONTRACT WILL VOID ANY GUARANTEES MADE BY THE
BREEDER. THE GUARANTEES STATED IN THIS CONTRACT ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE.
This written agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Breeder and the Buyer. Both parties agree that there are no other terms other than those set forth in this document and changes cannot and will not be made unless done in writing and executed by both parties
SHOULD IT BECOME NECESSARY TO ENFORCE ANY PART OF THIS CONTRACT BY LEGAL MEANS, ANY, AND ALL ATTORNEY’S FEE, COURT COSTS, AND TRAVEL EXPENSES WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE OWNER OF THE BITCH, THIS CONTRACT SHALL BE DEEMED A LEGALLY-BINDING CONTRACT AND IS UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF ONLY THE STATE OF LOUISIANA, IN THE PARISH OF LAFAYETTE. IT IS FURTHER AGREED THAT THE PLACE OF VENUE SHALL BE LAFAYETTE PARISH, LOUISIANA. USA
Upon signing this contract, the Buyer acknowledges that they have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this contract.
Breeder: ________________________ Date: __________________
Buyer: _________________________ Date: __________________